Battery Monitor Widget / Video Trailer or Demo
Battery Monitor Widget / Description
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Special support for Asus Transformer, Padfone, Inno D6000 and HP dual battery devices.
► Special edge support for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Note Edge and S6 Edge+
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2×1) and graphic (2×1, 3×1, 4×1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Disclaimer: Battery Monitor Widget (ccc71.bmw) is the property and trademark from 3c.
Battery Monitor Widget / Changelog / What’s New in v3.14
- Battery Monitoring only, 3C Toolbox available at http://www.3c71.com/atfree
- Bug fixes
- Add support for sending files (support and translation) on Android 6.0 and above
- Fix import battery history
- Add support for Android 6.0 doze feature
- Bug fixes
- Ability to remove battery records
- Fix graphic widgets possibly refreshing too often
- Fix bad UI performance on low-end devices
- Add box elevation everywhere to improve readability and better separate information